Friday, September 14, 2012

One Friend One Hero

                                                                         My Modern Hero                 
                                                                                                                                                                         
                             Friendship is important because if we do not have friends we are lonely. Everyone of us      should make friends as you can share your secrets, problems and many more. Also because if you are in a       bad mood friends is always a good choice to cheer you and make you happy.
                             My modern hero is my friend "Sketch Vicencio"because he is good , reliable,loving and caring friend to me . In good times and in bad times he is always there for me . He makes me smile whenever I'm sad and he never give up to make me laugh when I am in bad mood . He listen to my problems and gives me advice that I must follow. he guides me to go at the right path of my life and lastly he doesn't allow me to be with people who will influence me in the wrong doings.

1 comment:

  1. hi ! thank you for choosing me us your hero . you can also make me us your inspiration and good luck to your studies . keep up the good work..

    ReplyDelete