Every school year starts I learn and discover something and these are the reasons that I come to school.
In the subject Information and Communication Technology (I.C.T.) I learn when I was third year how to make my document and a power point presentation and now I am fourth year high school I learn how to create my own blogger and to post something on it .
In learning, as a I.C.T. student I have a problems and challenges I had encountered like the color combination during the presentation it looks so dull when I had presented it . In this grading period, I am not familiar in creating a blog. I wasn't able to open the first blog that I created because I already forgot my password.
I address this problems and challenges by choosing a good combination of colors for a clear and beautiful presentation. In my blogger I create a new account.
Moving on, I will improve myself as I learn about computer
No comments:
Post a Comment